Cost of Getting a Hair Transplant
Cost of getting a hair transplant depends on experience of the surgeon, the country where you plan to get your hair transplant done and who is performing the procedure (the surgeon or his technicians)
To get the final cost estimate for your hair transplant procedure you need to keep all these factors in mind and ask the right questions.
Besides in order to provide you with the exact cost estimates we need the below information.
- Pictures of your scalp ( left, right, both sides & top)
- Your age
- Any medical history
- Any current medication
- Have you got Hair Transplant done before?
- If yes? From where? And when?
Once this information is received we can then provide you’re a treatment plan for your hair loss along with the costing information.
To get a full picture of the cost you would not only need to look at the cost of treatment but also travel cost. All these components have been explained in detail below.
- Hair Transplant Procedure- The cost of hair transplant procedure will depend on the number of grafts you need. You would need to send the pictures of your scalp in order for a surgeon to assess the grafts you need. The cost per scalp graft starts from 50 cents per graft
- Flights- The flight cost can be anywhere between $300- $2000 (return flight) depending on what time of the year you would like to travel and how early you book your flights.
- Visa- You would need a medical visa to travel to India, Bangkok or Turkey for your Hair Transplant. You would need to send us the following information for the medical treatment invitation letter.
- Name as it appears on the passport
- Passport no.
- Date of Birth
- Place of birth
- Dates of travel for medical treatment
- A scanned copy of his passport.
Other Factors To be Considered Before getting F.U.E. Hair Transplant
Although the cost of getting a F.U.E. hair transplant is important factor in making a decision there are a few very important components that needs to be considered before you decide to go ahead for your hair transplant overseas.
- REVIEWS OF THE F.U.E. Hair Transplant SURGEON- Choosing the right surgeon is the most important step in the process of getting a F.U.E. Hair transplant done overseas. Not only should you look at the credentials of a surgeon but also his experience and the reviews of the past patients.
- SAFETY OF THE COUNTRY: If you choose a surgeon who is not based in Australia and you need to travel overseas to get your hair transplant procedure it is very important to check whether the country you are planning to go is safe to travel.